Monday, June 20, 2011

Week 3: P&L Think Outloud #1

Courtesy stock.xchng
With the Publishing and Leadership project, I am of two minds, on one hand I think  a presentation would be easier to put together, but at the same time writing is a strength of mine, and I feel like writing an article while harder will probably work out better for me.

To that end I have been doing a lot of research about publications that would be the best choice for submitting my CBR project. You see the problem that I have is that while I work in the educational field, my position is more geared towards customer service, and technical support. Therefore a lot of the publication suggestions for the assignment are not quite a good fit. With that in mind here are a few possibilities that I have come up with:

Converge Magazine

Educational Technology Magazine (This is my first choice as of right now)

eLearn Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment