Thursday, June 2, 2011

Week I ~ Wimba

Blogi

Today while I was out on campus checking classrooms, I listened to this week's Wimba archive on my Ipod (Honestly if you have to listen to the archive it is the best way to do it.) I have to say that even though I watched all of the week one preparation videos it was helpful to have Mr. Bustillos discuss the assignments more in-depth.

Hearing him discuss the CBR capstone project, made me feel a little overwhelmed. I am worried that I am one of those people who is five miles behind, and I am wondering if  just doing the assigned CBR work was enough, or if should have been doing more? I suppose that it is normal to feel a certain sense of unpreparedness at the end of an epic project such as the CBR project, but I really do wish that I had a better sense of where I should be with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment